Currently, I am a postdoctoral researcher in Department of Management Science and Engineering (MS&E) at Stanford University, hosted by Prof. Jose Blanchet. I am a member of the Stanford Operations Research Group.
Previously, I received my Ph.D. degree in Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) in 2021, where I was fortunate to be advised by Prof. Anthony Man-Cho So. From Aug 2020 to Mar 2021, I worked with Prof. Justin Solomon as a visiting Ph.D student in the Geometric Data Processing Group at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Prior to joining CUHK, I obtained my bachelor degree in Statistics from Chongqing University.
My research lies in the interface of continuous optimization and machine learning, with a primary focus on the algorithmic and theoretical foundations for solving data-driven decision-making problems.
- [2023.02] Two papers accepted by ICLR 2023!
- [2023.01] One paper accepted by AISTATS 2023!
- [2022.09] One paper accepted by NeurIPS 2022!
- [2022.08] Selected as one of the Rising Stars in EECS at UT Austin.
- [2022.05] One paper accepted by ICML 2022!
- [2021.11] One paper accepted by SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences!
- [2021.09] Two papers accepted by NeurIPS 2021!
- [2021.08] I passed my Ph.D. thesis defense and will join Stanford as a postdoc, working with Prof. Jose Blanchet.
- [2020.09] Two papers accepted by NeurIPS 2020!
- [2020.08] I joined the GDP@MIT as a visiting Ph.D student, working with Prof. Justin Solomon.
- [2019.12] One paper accepted by ICLR 2020!
- [2019.09] One paper accepted by NeurIPS 2019!
- [2018.04] One paper accepted by IJCAI 2018!